Pigeon Island St. Lucia port question

Rileyroo

Hi everyone. We'll be on the Jewels itinerary next month stopping at Pigeon Island in St. Lucia. We are scheduled to arrive at 8 am. I'm wanting to arrange an independent tour to pick us up there.

For those who have been there, what time can I reasonably expect to be off the ship and ready to meet someone? I'm assuming the ship's excursioners will be let off first? The tour company said they could meet us at 8:30. Would we be able to be off by then? I don't want to commit to something and then find out we can't make it.

We typically go for the ship's offered excursions, but we weren't that excited by the offerings for St. Lucia so we thought we'd try to go off the grid a bit. Thanks for any info you might have.

Check out Serenity Tours " Fun at the Beach " tour. We just did it in March. It was $40 each and included drinks. A taxi there and back costs roughly the same. Our tour began at 8:30am and we had no issues meeting him at proposed time and we had no access to any early debarking. Excellent tour!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

Edited by JUST TRIPPIN'

I was just on this cruise. Because of the many people on the ship's tours waiting for the tenders, we would have been late making our privately booked tour, so they took us to shore on one of the zodiacs.

Let them know what time you have to be off the ship.