Freedom OTS Trip Review - 10/30/16 - Freedom's Farewell to Port Canaveral

Pre-booking shows online pre-cruise depends on the ship you are sailing on. On Oasis class (Oasis, Allure, Harmony), most shows can be pre-booked. On others (like Freedom), they do not do pre-cruise booking. If you get there 15-20 minutes ahead of time you will be fine.

In regards to the soda package, you do not need to bring your mug to dinner (Main Dining Room or specialty restaurants). The wait staff will being you soda in a glass. Your seapass will indicate that you bought a drink package. That's also true at any bar (getting soda in a glass if you don't have your mug).

Hope that helps! :)

It does, thank you. Between your report and Harry's we are feeling better about our first RCCL cruise. We are hoping to not look like newbies, but like the veteran cruisers we are;) I am sure we will get lost many times though onboard while trying to figure it all out, but that is part of the fun:)

It does, thank you. Between your report and Harry's we are feeling better about our first RCCL cruise. We are hoping to not look like newbies, but like the veteran cruisers we are;) I am sure we will get lost many times though onboard while trying to figure it all out, but that is part of the fun:)

You will have a great time! My advise to help avoid getting lost is to get onboard as close to noon as you can and you will have time to wander around the ship and figure out where everything is before the ship gets crowded!

Here's a link to a great older review that starts out with a ship tour from top to bottom that you may find useful:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687150

Looking this up too! Thanks for the heads up!

We were wanting to do a catamaran tour with snorkeling and possibly a trip over to Nevis. I contacted a couple companies and I'm still waiting to hear back if it is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, just wanted to let u know that I found Discovery Beach Bar's FB page and the owner said on the page he can get u transfer to and from the port, pre-reserve your beach chairs and the cost of the transfer also included a welcome rum punch so we sent him a FB message and he set it all up. A driver then emailed me with the time and how to find them at the St Kitts port. You don't have to pay for anything until you arrive and the transfer is private. The price depends on the number in your party.

Thought you would want to know in case u decided to go there too!

You will have a great time! My advise to help avoid getting lost is to get onboard as close to noon as you can and you will have time to wander around the ship and figure out where everything is before the ship gets crowded!

Here's a link to a great older review that starts out with a ship tour from top to bottom that you may find useful:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687150

Thanks for the link. Will be of great use for us in March.

Hey, just wanted to let u know that I found Discovery Beach Bar's FB page and the owner said on the page he can get u transfer to and from the port, pre-reserve your beach chairs and the cost of the transfer also included a welcome rum punch so we sent him a FB message and he set it all up. A driver then emailed me with the time and how to find them at the St Kitts port. You don't have to pay for anything until you arrive and the transfer is private. The price depends on the number in your party.

Thought you would want to know in case u decided to go there too!

Wow! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk