Best time for Verizon gift cards

Frogdogpal

Just booked my May cruise. Have been looking the last few days for gift cards on Verizon and there have not been any. What is the best time of day for availability? And approximately how often do they appear. Once a month, week or??? Thanks

Edited by Frogdogpal

Just booked my May cruise. Have been looking the last few days for gift cards on Verizon and there have not been any. What is the best time of day for availability? And approximately how often do they appear. Once a month, week or??? Thanks

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for when they become available. Just keep checking the site and these forums.

They were available from mid-October until recently. I bought some for my upcoming cruise just a week ago. I guess they finally ran out of the batch they had. This was the first time I got them, being a new Carnival cruiser and new Verizon customer, so I have no idea when they are typically available again. I sure hope it's soon!.

I have final payment coming up for a cruise....so about ten days ago, I logged in to Verizon rewards to get a $500 Carnival gift card...they didn't have any. They did have the $100 gift cards, so I bought 5 (the max you can buy at one time). Two days later, I bought another 5. So I had to give my TA 10 - $100 gift cards:eek:

That still didn't cover the balance. I logged in to Verizon rewards again a couple days later, they were all gone. I went to a local grocery store that give fuel perks, so I now have $3.60 off per gallon of gas up to 20 gallons...love when they have double perks on...:)

But OP, just check back frequently for the cards. They seem to have them often.

Edited by funinthesun1964