Disney wonder - formal night?

Kimmer727

I haven't been on Disney for a long time- we are doing a 5 night cruise in April on the Wonder. Does Disney have a formal night? I can't remember.

The 5 night DCL cruises don't have a "formal" night. They do, however, have a "Dress Up Optional" night.

Exactly as above. In my experience, no cruise under 7 nights has a formal night (on DCL). However, cruises from 3 nights and greater have a "Dress up optional" night which means exactly what it says. Many families use this as a time for family portraits and remain dressed up for the evening. However, if your preference is jeans and t shirts, you won't be alone in that attire.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know which night it would be on a 4 nighter on the Magic out of Miami (12/9/15).

On one hand I hate to schlep the tux along, but on the other, I rarely get to wear it and now I've got the cool Mickey and Friends vest!

Thanks!

Does anyone know which night it would be on a 4 nighter on the Magic out of Miami (12/9/15).

On one hand I hate to schlep the tux along, but on the other, I rarely get to wear it and now I've got the cool Mickey and Friends vest!

Thanks!

Hard to say - not sure the Magic has done that itinerary yet. But, in the past, on the 4 night Bahamian cruises (out of Port Canaveral) the dress up night was night 2.