Grills Advice Please

SALAD MUNCHER

Hi everyone, I am sure you very experienced Cunarders will be able to help answer my question.

My question is this, next year my DH and myself would like to take my mother on a trip with us and wondered if any of the higher grades of the Queens Grill (Q1 or Q2) have a second bedroom area, as we would like to be in the same suite together rather than her being alone. Asking this because I know theses suites are huge areas but have never actually seen one myself! Doesn't matter which of the three ships. Many thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I am sure you very experienced Cunarders will be able to help answer my question.

My question is this, next year my DH and myself would like to take my mother on a trip with us and wondered if any of the higher grades of the Queens Grill (Q1 or Q2) have a second bedroom area, as we would like to be in the same suite together rather than her being alone. Asking this because I know theses suites are huge areas but have never actually seen one myself! Doesn't matter which of the three ships. Many thanks in advance.

Have done exactly this. Our solution was on the QV with an aft Q5 corner with an adjacent Q6, and opened up the dividing balcony screen. QE has the same configuration. Hope this assists

From a QM2 perspective, in Q1 the 3rd berth is a sofa bed in the living room downstairs, so although separate from the main bedroom not in a space that can be described as a separate 2nd bedroom in the sense that I think you mean. The Q2s at the back are probably similar but I have not travelled in one of those.

The best bet would be the two front facing Q2s 10.003 and 10.004 where they have two living rooms one of which contains a sofa bed so although not strictly a bedroom there is a degree of separation. These two are lovely cabins in my opinion, the possible negatives are that the balcony is overlooked and it seems like miles to the restaurant!

When travelling in a family group of 8 we simply took 4 consecutive cabins, ensured we opted for the do not upgrade option and once on board got the steward to open the balcony dividers as described above. Also on QM2 there are some rooms with an internal door between for example 9062 and 9064 so that is another viable option. These are marked on the deck plans.

M-AR