Drink Package Aurea

FRMCRZR823

I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly which drink package comes with the Aurea Veranda room on the Divina ( on their website they tell you 2) and also can it be upgraded for the difference in cost to the premium drink package? Thanks

Zandra ... It depends on which region you are cruising in! we have an Aurea Suite booked on Seaside and we have the Allegrissimo package, be aware also that next year the drink package names are changing.

In Europe you will still for now get the Allegrissimo and the Premium package.

It is the Classic Beverage Package and unfortunately, you can not pay the difference to upgrade to the Premium.

Bret

It would appear that it is possible to upgrade the Classic Package to the Premium package, well in Europe at least as can be seen at the bottom of this scan I made of the price list of the various packages

024-001.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Originally Posted by CruiseCrew123

I rang the other day and they said I couldn't - they really have no idea !!

I think the confusion is with it being a new thing, and that you can only do this onboard

Just a thought. The Aurea experience already includes the Classic drink package so it is not considered "purchasing a drink package." That could be the reason for them not allowing the upgrade to the premium drink package.

As was said upgrade once you are on board

I was on the same cruise as 1fifthavenue, and actually spoke to him.

he upgraded his package and I've copied the flyer that was on board ship at the time 5 - 12 Oct 2016

ie. just 2 weeks ago. It's a very new service offered by MSC and not all their land based staff will know about it yet

Edited by Skier52

he upgraded his package and I've copied the flyer that was on board ship at the time 5 - 12 Oct 2016

ie. just 2 weeks ago. It's a very new service offered by MSC and not all their land based staff will know about it yet

Hi Pete

We were surprised in July when we first saw it on Armonia. We'd already booked the Allegrissimo and as it was my 30th wondered about upgrading. The normal Allegrissimo package is fine, and there's a great selection of drinks in there, I think we only now have the premium one on the basis that it means we can have absolutely anything apart from wine by the bottle, johnnie walker blue label or litre bottles of raki (makes me chuckle everytime - a litre of raki would be far too much!!)

Tim

I hope they do allow the upgrade. We are booked into an Aurea balcony and would like to upgrade the drink package since it appears we will not be able to upgrade to the Yacht Club!! We are waiting for a cancellation!!!