New viseo at Cruise Files with Cheryl Baker

oddjob16

Phil,

I think that Richard T is by far the best thing that has ever happened to Az UK and I have been in contact with him on a few ocassions......always quickly and efficiently resolved.

My point was that if Az are going to issue promo material...it should be correct every time. Never since we started cruising with Az, and a long time before RT joined them, have men been required to wear jackets anywhere on Quest or Journey.... And he should know that!

It isn't that there is too mch knowledge on this board that's the problem, it's that people are always assumed to be being critical when they have valid observations to make......and it's as if nobody is allowed an opinion unless it s a positive one. Surely things only improve by us all having valid opinions and voicing them, as surely we are allowed to do on this board.

Joyce

Hi Joyce,- just to clear up any misunderstanding. This is NOT an Azamara promo material. It is an interview made by Cruise Files and the content is theirs.

I agree that some comments are valid as it seems Azamara is not enforcing the dress policy as strict as some of us would have wanted. Apart from that, a fairly good description of what Azamara is about