Baltimore Hotel

HeatherGreen

Hi everyone!

I will be cruising March of next year on the Grandeur of the Seas. I was curious if anyone has stayed in Baltimore before and where did you stay? I'm from Ontario Canada so we are driving down the day before.

Also has anyone parked at the hotel for the duration of the cruise? Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Heather

Hi everyone!

I will be cruising March of next year on the Grandeur of the Seas. I was curious if anyone has stayed in Baltimore before and where did you stay? I'm from Ontario Canada so we are driving down the day before.

Also has anyone parked at the hotel for the duration of the cruise? Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Heather

We will be driving to Baltimore on Dec. 18th and staying at the Hampton Inn in White Marsh where we will be leaving our car. I can let you know how it works out for us and answer your questions when I'm back. We are also on the Grandeur over Christmas week.

Marsha

If I were staying in Baltimore, I'd want a hotel either near the harbor, in the Mount Vernon neighborhood, or the Fells Point / Canton neighborhood. We once stayed at the Hotel Indigo - Mt Vernon instead of one of the big convention hotels and enjoyed it. I don't know what the arrangements for long term parking would be, but there should be something for the cruises.

There are more than a dozen hotels taking part in the SleepParkFly at BWI, but there is not much to do or see near the airport.

http://www.parksleepfly.com/?gclid=CN3dv-HZz8kCFVQ2aQodPQINGQ

PS I always wanted to try the Admiral Fell Inn. Interesting old building that I've been by may times.

Edited by cc_rider

We will be driving to Baltimore on Dec. 18th and staying at the Hampton Inn in White Marsh where we will be leaving our car. I can let you know how it works out for us and answer your questions when I'm back. We are also on the Grandeur over Christmas week.

Marsha

That's a nice area with shopping and dining.

We stayed there this past Oct 30th. I booked through Trinity Reservations. Got a great rate. Room was very nice. Restaurant right next door. Free breakfast was ok. They had a nice pool, but we didn't have a chance to use it. The shuttle to the port worked out great-about 15-20 minute drive. Getting back to the hotel to get the car was ok-we were told to call them after we got through customs which we did, but we had to wait about 30 minutes for them and it was cold outside. I would stay there again if cruising out of Baltimore.