Norwegian Breakaway B6 Cabin Reviews

knbsmom123

Hi Everyone -

I am sure this question has been asked a zillion times, so I am very sorry to ask again. We are going on the Breakaway and staying in cabin 9112 - Large Balcony. Wondering if anybody has any idea what the balcony actually looks like? I have seen reviews where it is said to be slanted, obstructed and not really a large balcony. Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

9112/9712 are both the correct sized balcony for the B6. It is square, not angled. It is not obstructed.

You cannot look directly down to the water because the M6 balconies are there (8114 in your case) and about 1/2 of the balcony can be seen from above but otherwise, it is fine (compared to the standard BA/GA balcony).

It's definitely a "large balcony" by Breakaway standards (where the balconies are generally tiny). If it helps you visualize, my B6 on Breakaway had two loungers facing out, and they took up the entire depth of the balcony. There was room for a table with a couple of traditional chairs on the opposite side.

It isn't as large compared to standard balconies on some other ships, but it's definitely a good choice on BA and I wouldn't hesitate to book it again.