Ventura Dining Options

laticmon

We are on Ventura in August. We booked a guarantee cabin last week on a late saver deal and when we checked our personaliser the day after we were pleased to have already been allocated our cabin number and been upgraded to a midships cabin from a for'd/aft one. As we will only be allocated dining once onboard, we were wondering what the likeliest outcome is? We are hoping for flexi-dining or a late sitting as second choice. What is everyone's opinion on which option is least popular for those who have the choice?

If you requested freedom dining you are likely to get it, as on Ventura 2 dining rooms are dedicated to freedom.

If you aren't given what you want, you need to go down to the Main Dining Room and ask to be transferred to freedom. I don't think that you'll have any problems getting what you want.

We've booked two very late saver deals now, like within 4-2 weeks before sailing date. Both times we got late dining, which is what we hoped for, so I think early seems to be the most popular sitting.

We've booked saver for Ventura in June. It will be our 4th saver fare & we've not had early sitting yet. Like you laticmon we think 6.30 is too early. We experienced freedom dining for the 1st time last year & my husband loved it!

For some reason Late dining seems to be the least popular option. It was always the most popular when we started cruising.

However if for some reason you get first sitting and do not want it go to the dining room hen you board and I am sure you will get a swap as there will be people who want that sitting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app