Tropical Night, Azura/Christmas

Itsbeentoolong

Morning,

Do Christmas cruises still have a tropical night? even tho it's not really my thing I'd participate but I don't want to spend the money/use the space if they don't do it. Does every cruise have one? Is it a big thing? What sort of stuff do women wear, Straw dress and Coconuts?

Thanks

Dean

Hi,not sailed Azura over Xmas period but late November and Feb always had

A Caribbean evening, men tended to wear floral/Hawaiian style shirts as did the

Wait staff in MDR :) ladies a lovely mix of bold prints many finished off with the

Garland provided as we boarded on the first day, not seen straw skirts as of yet :):) or

coconuts, Azura sold men's short sleeve bold print shirts just outside one of the restaurants

few days before, or you could pick one up locally,

Mrs Blue Sky

Morning,

Do Christmas cruises still have a tropical night? even tho it's not really my thing I'd participate but I don't want to spend the money/use the space if they don't do it. Does every cruise have one? Is it a big thing? What sort of stuff do women wear, Straw dress and Coconuts?

Thanks

Dean

If you look at Wardy 86's post called Ventura - Theme Nights reply #3 by me includes a link to click onto and get a pdf for all ships all cruises. just pick your cruise number and all formals and themes are disclosed.

Regards John

On Arcadia last month, the men wore colourful shirts, ladies bright/flowery garments. No grass skirts. No free garlands, no dressed up waiters, no special menu. It was just used as a photo opportunity. We has a steel band pre-sailaway at 7p.m. but as far as I am aware, no other themed entertainment.