Azura Dining

Itsbeentoolong

Hi,

Would like to try all the specialty restaurants on Azura, how busy do they get? I see if you book now you have to pay now but I'd rather check out the menu in the main dining room first before trying somewhere else. Would I have a chance of getting into them on the day?

Thanks

Dean

The speciality restaurants do get busy, but no one can say for sure whether there would be space in one on the day and time you want to eat there, especially if you left it until the actual day.

If you really want to try them, I'd say book up so that you have secured the day and time you'd like to eat.

You could always book one before you go and leave the other until you're on board?? Just a suggestion.

Hi,

Would like to try all the specialty restaurants on Azura, how busy do they get? I see if you book now you have to pay now but I'd rather check out the menu in the main dining room first before trying somewhere else. Would I have a chance of getting into them on the day?

Thanks

Dean

I have done 2 trips on Azura and never had a problem getting a table in Sindhu or Epicurean. You may have to be a bit flexible with timings but they can usually fit you in if you book the day before, especially if only 2 of you.

The only thing you need to book in the Glass house is the Wine Flight menu, but you cant do that until you are onboard anyway. But you can eat in the Glasshouse anytime, without having to book.