Why is a group cruise more expensive than an individual cruise?

I would assume you then wouldn't have access to the entertainers performances. I would think this would be the reason to book this cruise.

I agree. There will be some identifying item provided to allow entrance to certain events, otherwise it would be a free for all for those not paying extra.

I agree. There will be some identifying item provided to allow entrance to certain events, otherwise it would be a free for all for those not paying extra.

Yes, you have to be on the list or you are not allowed in. It is a closed event.

I would assume you then wouldn't have access to the entertainers performances. I would think this would be the reason to book this cruise.

The poster already said the entertainer was another fee on top of the booking. Could just simply pay that fee to see the entertainer without having to pay more for the cabin.

The poster already said the entertainer was another fee on top of the booking. Could just simply pay that fee to see the entertainer without having to pay more for the cabin.

The TA is the one that set this up, she doesn't allow that.

At one time if you booked eight cabins you get one free. The increased amount covers the free cabin.

It's eight booked cabins for one free berth. Sometimes only five booked cabins are needed.