Sunshine - question about new internet package

cblzaccie

I hear they have the new unlimited internet package onboard, does anyone know if the cost is just for 1 device or will it cover my phone AND my tablet ?

I believe all of the packages are for a single device/person at a time. If you want to switch between devices, you need to logout of the one online and login to the other device.

We may be going on a 10 day cruise on Sunshine. How much does the package cost for the 10 days?

Don't know about a 10 day but for an 8 day Southern it was $25/65/99 for the entire voyage. You could also purchase it for a single day as well.

Don't know about a 10 day but for an 8 day Southern it was $25/65/99 for the entire voyage. You could also purchase it for a single day as well.

Which did you pick and how was the speed? The $25 from my understanding is the Social Media package. I would assume the $99 is unlimited. What is the $65?

Thanks!

Which did you pick and how was the speed? The $25 from my understanding is the Social Media package. I would assume the $99 is unlimited. What is the $65?

Thanks!

No, it was all unlimited but what could be accessed was the difference. With the $25 it was texting and emails only. With the $65 you also got FB and some other social sites (Twitter and such). With the $99 it was pretty much everything except for streaming services which are all blocked at any level. I didn't use the service because I didn't bring my laptop (didn't know they had the new service active on the Sunshine) but I heard the speeds weren't bad at all for being out to sea. I'm trying to remember this correctly since I didn't take a picture of the brochure so it may be slightly different.

I would definitely pay $5 per day to have access to Facebook. It seems like for the past 4 years of cruises we have found out after we got off or during the one time we checked while onboard that someone has died. Its terrible to come into a conversation about losing a friend 2 days later and being clueless what is going on.