Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

Lol...... Great review as always!!!! Just now gettin caught up again. Lol Hope you and the family are doing well.

I was a little confused by the previous post....haha. Well at least you are all caught up with this review now because I leave for my cruise on the Breeze in 11 days. My dad has had a few bumps in the road the past couple months but he's still stubborn as ever :) :p :)

Brianna, loved your review.

As far as your Breeze cruise is concerned, prepare to be AMAZED!!!

The Red Frog Pub is a great place to have a pre-dinner cocktail and they have live entertainment in the evening. Bonsai Sushi was a big hit with my family. There are so many comfortable seating areas on the open decks, the ropes course was great fun. The décor in the Lido buffet area is tropical and inviting.

I think you will love the Breeze.

Rose

I'm sure. I have heard nothing but good things about the Breeze. I can't wait to see it all in person for myself. I wanna try the coconut shrimp in the Red Frog Pub. I will definitely be doing a review of the Breeze when I return

• 1 month later...
Loved your review!!! Looks like you had a LOT of fun :) I booked LFK for our cruise in June, so I was glad to see you had a great time there. Thanks for such a detailed review, I spent all evening looking through it!

Thank You. Little French Key was awesome. Definitely the highlight of that cruise. It was so much fun. Be sure to look for Foster as your bartender. He is so nice and makes a great monkey la la

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@wrigley80 your reviews make me want to be your friend in real life! You sure do enjoy the heck out of these cruises! How did you meet all those people? My hubby and I are going on the Dream in December and I'm worried that I will get bored of him ([emoji15] lol) I need cruise friends!

@wrigley80 your reviews make me want to be your friend in real life! You sure do enjoy the heck out of these cruises! How did you meet all those people? My hubby and I are going on the Dream in December and I'm worried that I will get bored of him ([emoji15] lol) I need cruise friends!

My thoughts exactly!!!:D;):p

Brianna,

I cannot tell you how much I THOROUGHLY enjoyed your review. My husband and I have been on 4 cruises with Carnival so far and this will be our first one without kids. Hah. We'll see if we make it :) jk. Im looking forward to spending some one on one time. My kids are my heart but after being married 27 years it will be nice to spend some time together alone for a change. I loved every single bit of your review and I thought it was amazing. Especially all the fun you had with your Krewe and I have to say the sunset pictures are my favorite. You hit the nail on the head of why I LOVEEEE cruising. Sitting out on the deck staring at nothing but ocean for miles and miles is just so serene, calming and soothing to my soul. It's been a couple of years since we cruised but leaving on the DREAM on May 3rd going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. So looking forward to it and I for one appreciate all of the time and effort along with the awesome pictures you posted on your review. I appreciate it very much and hope to one day see you on a cruise. If I see ya then Im gonna join right in if you don't mind. Looks like you are my kinda people :) Enjoy your next cruise and thanks again for the Mahvelous review.

Brianna,

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this review of the Dream! We sail on her in 5 days so I've been slowly reading your review. Is there anything in particular you would say not to miss? Thanks so much for all your time and effort you put into this review!

Tiffany

Brianna,

I cannot tell you how much I THOROUGHLY enjoyed your review. My husband and I have been on 4 cruises with Carnival so far and this will be our first one without kids. Hah. We'll see if we make it :) jk. Im looking forward to spending some one on one time. My kids are my heart but after being married 27 years it will be nice to spend some time together alone for a change. I loved every single bit of your review and I thought it was amazing. Especially all the fun you had with your Krewe and I have to say the sunset pictures are my favorite. You hit the nail on the head of why I LOVEEEE cruising. Sitting out on the deck staring at nothing but ocean for miles and miles is just so serene, calming and soothing to my soul. It's been a couple of years since we cruised but leaving on the DREAM on May 3rd going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. So looking forward to it and I for one appreciate all of the time and effort along with the awesome pictures you posted on your review. I appreciate it very much and hope to one day see you on a cruise. If I see ya then Im gonna join right in if you don't mind. Looks like you are my kinda people :) Enjoy your next cruise and thanks again for the Mahvelous review.

Oh you will have a great time on the Dream. Enjoy your cruise

Brianna' date='

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this review of the Dream! We sail on her in 5 days so I've been slowly reading your review. Is there anything in particular you would say not to miss? Thanks so much for all your time and effort you put into this review!

Tiffany[/quote']

Enjoy your cruise on the Dream....you will have a great time. Don't miss trying a Twilight Zone [emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...
CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers362_zpscfc0239e.jpg

The Carnival Pride was pushing away from the dock....hopefully those people walking aren't on the Pride :eek:

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers363_zps15f0e442.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers364_zpseb1f5665.jpg

I love watching the ships push away from the dock

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers365_zps9a692d7a.jpg

We were waving at each other

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers368_zpsa4f8d0a2.jpg

Bye Bye Carnival Pride we will see you again real soon

Looking at these pics of the Pride, I am wondering if those extended balcony rooms (in particular 6230) is looking down at lifeboats instead of the water! I might need to rethink our cabin for next year if that is the case.

Loving this review by the way and can't wait to continue reading it!

Looking at these pics of the Pride, I am wondering if those extended balcony rooms (in particular 6230) is looking down at lifeboats instead of the water! I might need to rethink our cabin for next year if that is the case.

Loving this review by the way and can't wait to continue reading it!

Thank You. Yeah on the Spirit class ships you have to careful with a balcony on deck 6 because of the lifeboats

• 1 month later...
GREAT review, LOVE all the pics, only on pg14 but will catch up, future Dream cruiser in Jan!!

Thanks for checking out my review. When are you cruising on the Dream in January.....we are back on the Dream on January 31

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there - I truly enjoyed your review of the Dream. I am super excited for my cruise now. Can you tell me if the steakhouse dinner options are always offered on the MDR menu during one of the nights of the cruise? I ask because I've made a reservation for the steakhouse but wasn't sure if I should keep it or cancel and just order one of the options during our regular dinner.

TIA

Hi there - I truly enjoyed your review of the Dream. I am super excited for my cruise now. Can you tell me if the steakhouse dinner options are always offered on the MDR menu during one of the nights of the cruise? I ask because I've made a reservation for the steakhouse but wasn't sure if I should keep it or cancel and just order one of the options during our regular dinner.

TIA

The steakhouse options are on the menu in the MDR every night. I would keep your steakhouse reservation though because it is nice to visit the steakhouse on the cruise.

Late bookmarker for your review. Looking forward to our cruise on the Dream in January. Hope to see you there!

Oh I'm sure you'll see me around. I'll be the one with a chicken hat on my head

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014082_zpsdcfb20e3.jpg

Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas

Our first cruise was on the Serenade last February. Had the corner aft balcony, just above that little white ladder. Fantastic room and great ship. Sorry RCI left NOLA in April...

Our first cruise was on the Serenade last February. Had the corner aft balcony, just above that little white ladder. Fantastic room and great ship. Sorry RCI left NOLA in April...

Hopefully Carnival will bring a 3rd ship to New Orleans. It'll be nice to see the Triumph replace the Elation