Booked Captains Suite!

Is there a list of which ships have the Captain's Suite?

All the Conquest-class ships have them, plus the Carnival Sunshine. I don't think any of the other ships have them. So, the list would be:

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Glory

Carnival Valor

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Sunshine

Please note that the pictures I posted were of the Captain's Suite on the Carnival Sunshine... and that the Captain's Suites on other Carnival ships may be slightly different. For example, I think the styling of the living room couch and the outdoor patio furniture isn't quite as nice in the Captain's Suites on some of the other ships. Also, it appears to me (from pictures I've seen on the Internet) that the Captain's Suite on Carnival Liberty is quite a bit different than the one on the Sunshine.

Also, be aware that Carnival's Fantasy-class ships (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation, and Paradise) don't have "Captain's Suites" but they do have "Owner's Suites". They don't have balconies... but they're pretty nice inside. I've not been in one, but if you Google it, you can find some pictures and videos.

What about on the dream class ships? They don't have these kind of balconies? I mean they are severely out of my budget but I would just be curious if the Dream, Magic, and Breeze have them...

Just got home! The suite is everything you want it to be and more. There were four of us in the room and we had plenty of space. The couch pulls out into a queen sized bed and there is another bed that folds into the wall. You can arrange the pieces of the couch to get more floor space if you want to. We moved the love seat section and corner section to the wall that the TV was on and moved the table against the window next to the sofa sleeper portion. The balcony had a table with four chairs, two lounges, and two additional cushioned chairs with a small table between them. The two bathrooms and the walk in closet were perfect for the four of us. The seas in the southern Caribbean were high and the winds reached up to 60 mph a couple nights so we did not get as much time out there as I would have wished for. I will definitely consider this room again!

Just got home! The suite is everything you want it to be and more. There were four of us in the room and we had plenty of space. The couch pulls out into a queen sized bed and there is another bed that folds into the wall. You can arrange the pieces of the couch to get more floor space if you want to. We moved the love seat section and corner section to the wall that the TV was on and moved the table against the window next to the sofa sleeper portion. The balcony had a table with four chairs, two lounges, and two additional cushioned chairs with a small table between them. The two bathrooms and the walk in closet were perfect for the four of us. The seas in the southern Caribbean were high and the winds reached up to 60 mph a couple nights so we did not get as much time out there as I would have wished for. I will definitely consider this room again!

Sounds like you had a great time. It will just be me and my husband in this cabin, so it sounds like we will have plenty of space. We can each have our own bathroom! Were you able to get sun on the balcony? From the pictures I have seen, it looks mostly covered. Was there a refrigerator in the cabin? Did you feel a lot of motion being in the front with the winds? We always cruise in the aft balconies, this will be our first time up front.

Refrigerator yes. Denis our cabin steward emptied it on day one when I asked. Some sun on the balcony so you can tan for a while. Motion was bad but it was because of the weather and seas. I felt a lot of motion all over the ship.