Drink package prices?

I found information for Alcohol package and it says $55 per person per day. Soda package say $8 per person per day but can't find the prices for water or the other one for coffee, tea, soda and juice?

Prices can vary by ship and sailing, but here are the "base" prices:

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

Edited by clarea

Thank you for the link. We are looking at the Oasis and with three children i am trying to price everything out.

Deluxe package is currently $46 for our Nov Oasis sailing and $48 for our May Anthem. They are both advertised as 20% off. I paid $42 for Oasis when it was advertised as 30% off a week or two ago.

I have never and will never understand RCI math. So 20% off of 55 is 48? (that's what I'm seeing for two upcoming sailings in the next two weeks.) At this rate maybe it is better to see about the on-board discounts. I wonder if the ship's math is any better than the website. :)

I too was wondering how $55 minus 20% became $48. It wasn't easy finding someone at the RCI call center who could explain this to me. After several contacts, I was told that the package was $60 on my sailing, not the $55 that I expected. I usually sail NCL, and while I don't necessarily like all of their practices, I've never had a problem with their math. (I chose to not purchase RCI's beverage package.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have never and will never understand RCI math. So 20% off of 55 is 48? (that's what I'm seeing for two upcoming sailings in the next two weeks.) At this rate maybe it is better to see about the on-board discounts. I wonder if the ship's math is any better than the website. :)

They've gone to a dynamic pricing model. Based on the ship, time of year, and other factors that none of us have any clue to, they determine the price of each sailing. Prices START AT $55 per person per day. That means some sailings may (and appear to be) be higher. 20% off $60 = $48.