When Will My Carnival VIFP Club Expire? (For the MSC Loyalty Match Application)

OceansOfTravels

I dont remember exactly what I put, (sorry my old memory is failing lol), but it was either I left it blank, or put in zeros. It still worked, and I got a reply back in a few hours.

I dont remember exactly what I put, (sorry my old memory is failing lol), but it was either I left it blank, or put in zeros. It still worked, and I got a reply back in a few hours.

Carnival doesn't expire

Okay, I will either try all zeros, or call the company and do it over the phone. It won't be too bad. I tried calculating where I would be on MSC and I think I am right on the cusp of one status and the other, so if I buy an excursion through MSC (which I am considering), I should be able to level up to the next trophic level.

Thank you both for your help! :)

Hello,

I am trying to figure out what I should put as my expiration date for the Loyalty Match Application for my Carnival VIFP status. Does it ever expire? If so, where can I find this information? Thank you to anyone who can help.

Just leave it blank, that's what I did and it worked just fine. Your Carnival VIFP Club status and points won't ever expire. :D

I tried calculating where I would be on MSC and I think I am right on the cusp of one status and the other, so if I buy an excursion through MSC (which I am considering), I should be able to level up to the next trophic level.
Not sure what you mean by this. What is your current Carnival status? They match people to the minimum number of points corresponding to your match level, you won't be "on the cusp" of the next level just by matching.