Antarctica for a city girl?

cruisr

For those that have been on the itinerary I need some advice. I love cities. I have done safaris. Have done Galapagos and about 50 US National Park BUT none of these were as long as the Antarctic cruise. I am afraid that after day 3 I will be bored with icebergs and penguins

Did you get bored at any time? How were the lectures?

GO! GO! GO!

The 15 person expedition team were amazing and their lectures were educational and entertaining. We were so busy that we had to give up afternoon tea/nap:eek:

The 6 days in Antarctica were so beautiful that you never get bored...you are looking at the mainland not just icebergs. Looking up at an iceberg from a zodiac is indescribable. And those penguins - you feel like you could sit on the snow and watch their antics for hours on end.

We have traveled all over the world and been fortunate to have experienced many amazing places but nothing compares to Antarctica.....we would do it again in a heartbeat!

GO! GO! GO!

The 15 person expedition team were amazing and their lectures were educational and entertaining. We were so busy that we had to give up afternoon tea/nap:eek:

The 6 days in Antarctica were so beautiful that you never get bored...you are looking at the mainland not just icebergs. Looking up at an iceberg from a zodiac is indescribable. And those penguins - you feel like you could sit on the snow and watch their antics for hours on end.

We have traveled all over the world and been fortunate to have experienced many amazing places but nothing compares to Antarctica.....we would do it again in a heartbeat!

Wow. Thanks. Too busy for afternoon tea???? That's gotta be a great itinerary.