Be aware

BRITBEAR

I phoned P&O over the last weekend with a enquiry concerning B605 and B606 cruises on the Brittania ..and to my horror yesterday I received 3 letters from P&O thanking me for my booking these letters detailed my apparent flight plans , cruise details etc. I had given no deposit and it took quite some time to sort out. So please be aware if you phone P&O you need to keep on telling the person 'this is just a enquiry'.

This happened to me at the Birmingham cruise show last month. I enquire do about a cruise. Then received email thanking me for booking. I hadn't paid a deposit either. Then they sent out medical forms to fill in. I used the reference in the email and opened up a booking on the cruise personaliser. It took them 11 days to email again, asking for the deposit . I emailed back to say that I hadn't booked anything at the show. They just apologised , but sent me a cancellation booking email for something I hadn't even booked. Perhaps the sales consultants are trying to up their sales numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk