So how about those Celebrity call center reps

thecruise_guy

Every time I call up to their center I get someone who is rude, not very knowledgable, and does not want to help or make me feel like I am a valued customer. Very disappointing. Thoughts? Anyone have similar experiences with the call center reps?

No, NEVER. I called the call center back in 2014 because my TA was a blithering idiot, never available and flat out rude telling me she did not make enough to be available for questions. It was my vacation planner Dan Arribas @ Celebrity I found to be EXCEPTIONAL. He took over my account and has handled my last two trips and is handling my trip in June 2015. All questions always answered correctly, helps me when the web site doesn't quite work and has never, not returned my calls in a timely manner. I was so impressed with him that I took the time to contact the main Office in Miami to commend him on jobs well done. His direct # is 1-888-307-8413 X13353 Give him a call, I am sure you will be impressed.

Victoria

I have booked directly with Celebrity only ONCE... I was VERY impressed and pleased with the representative. She was quite friendly yet professional, as well as fast and efficient in accomplishing the booking process. I had absolutely no complaints whatsoever. :cool: :) ;)

It took less than two hours for that warm fuzzy feeling to completely evaporate. I discovered an online site offering a significantly lower price, with hundreds of dollars of on board credit that was NOT being offered by Celebrity, for the exact same cabin on the exact same cruise. :(

I haven't repeated that mistake since, and I have no intention of doing so in the future. :rolleyes:

Not sure where most of your are calling into, but my experience here in the U.S. has been nothing less than spectacular. Each time I have called with a question or for additional information, the agents have gone out of their way to be of service.

Sorry for your 'poor' experience, but my great experiences have not been what the OP and some others have indicated...

bon voyage...