Does anyone have pics of Balcony Cabin 8193 from Celebrity Silhouette

cat_in_cda

We are travelling in the new year in Balcony Cabin 8193 on the Celebrity Silhouette and was wondering if anyone would be able to post any pics or video's from this Cabin location ....

If there is no pics of 8193 would anyone be able to share pics from Cabins 8195 to 8121 or on the other side 8158 to 8120 ... Thanks in advance :)

This is our first time with Celebrity so I am just doing a little research before we leave in January :-)

Cathie

You are asking for pictures of a standard balcony cabin on an S class ship. These pictures are of 7272 on Silhouette, a quad cabin, as yours will be. Your bed will be by the bath, as all triple or quad cabins have the third/fourth person by the balcony. In the first picture, you see the bunk hidden in the ceiling above the couch.

P1020656_zps1ad6bf53.jpg

P1020657_zps45dc23b4.jpg

P1020658_zps77f925f8.jpg

P1020659_zps1356db44.jpg

P1020661_zpsbd7a8bb4.jpg

Thank you Essiesmom :)

I am hoping that someone will have the view from outside on the balcony also ... Our last ship was The Carnival Breeze and we had a Cove Balcony which was only about 30 feet above the water and our views were fantastic ... We are new to Celebrity but I could not find out a lot about the actual views from the balcony's on the 8th floor ....

Thank you again for all your pics as they were great :)

Have a great week ahead

Cat

The 8th floor deck is fairly high up. You will have a great view from there. I'm not sure what you are concerned about. If you take a cabin on the 6th floor (the first level with balconies) then you will have a partially obstructed view due to the life boats right below. It won't ruin your view looking out but looking down only.

I am not concerned and have already booked on the 8th floor but just wondered what the view would be like .... looking forward and down .... ... Some people like to wait and see and I love to see what the views are ...

Hope you have a great day casper106 :)

I am not concerned and have already booked on the 8th floor but just wondered what the view would be like .... looking forward and down .... ... Some people like to wait and see and I love to see what the views are ...

Hope you have a great day casper106 :)

We were in 7195 this past winter. As I said previously (and perhaps I don't quite understand your question),the view straight out from the balcony is water and when you look down,you do see the tops of the lifeboats but there is no obstruction,so to speak. The lifeboats are all around the ship so you would see them looking down no matter where you are but at the higher floor,they are less noticeable. At the Celebrity website,there is a promo picture with a couple on a balcony.That's a fairly accurate presentation. The ship is larger than the Breeze so on the 8th deck, you are quite high up. Bear in mind that the ship has 15 levels. The outside cabins start at deck 6. Have a great time on the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - if you Google Celebrity Silhouette and look at Images, there are lot of photos of the ship exterior. Your stateroom is on the port side just forward of the forward angled balconies.

Your stateroom is on the opposite side, but this is a good photo of the forward balconies:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Celebrity_Silhouette_(2011)_-_Papenburg_04.JPG

Have you checked the S Class Cabin sticky at the top of the Forum? Log into your account, then use the Search function - just put in your stateroom number. No photos but useful information.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by MarKay525

Hi - if you Google Celebrity Silhouette and look at Images, there are lot of photos of the ship exterior. Your stateroom is on the port side just forward of the forward angled balconies.

Your stateroom is on the opposite side, but this is a good photo of the forward balconies:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Celebrity_Silhouette_(2011)_-_Papenburg_04.JPG

Have you checked the S Class Cabin sticky at the top of the Forum? Log into your account, then use the Search function - just put in your stateroom number. No photos but useful information.

Have a wonderful cruise.

------------------

Thank you :-)

We are travelling in the new year in Balcony Cabin 8193 on the Celebrity Silhouette and was wondering if anyone would be able to post any pics or video's from this Cabin location ....

If there is no pics of 8193 would anyone be able to share pics from Cabins 8195 to 8121 or on the other side 8158 to 8120 ... Thanks in advance :)

This is our first time with Celebrity so I am just doing a little research before we leave in January :-)

Cathie

Hope this helps the view is great you can see down,left,right and up approx 80ft above water line, go and enjoy.

3e22eb1788c7e1bd069b124804034247_copy.jpg