Excursions Sold Out!

Vikingfan#1

SIX excursions on the Homelands cruise are sold out and I haven't been given the opportunity to sign up for any of them yet. One excursion I have been looking forward to for months and now it is not a possibility. Sooo discouraging!

SIX excursions on the Homelands cruise are sold out and I haven't been given the opportunity to sign up for any of them yet. One excursion I have been looking forward to for months and now it is not a possibility. Sooo discouraging!

Write to tellus@vikingcruises.com and tell them what those tours are, that you are very disappointed that they have sold out and that you hope that they are working on adding more buses for these sold out tours.

In the meantime, check those tours every day, even twice a day, to see if maybe places have opened up.

Keep up hope--a tour we really wanted for our May 14 voyage sold out, but after checking every day for a couple of months, it finally reappeared and we were able to book it. Just be vigilant about checking up on My Viking Journey!

Write to tellus@vikingcruises.com and tell them what those tours are, that you are very disappointed that they have sold out and that you hope that they are working on adding more buses for these sold out tours.

In the meantime, check those tours every day, even twice a day, to see if maybe places have opened up.

Thank you for your suggestion! I just wrote them!

Keep up hope--a tour we really wanted for our May 14 voyage sold out, but after checking every day for a couple of months, it finally reappeared and we were able to book it. Just be vigilant about checking up on My Viking Journey!
b

That's good to hear! Thanks for sharing!

On at least 2 occasions excursions that were sold out for our June cruise were opened back up. One stayed open for several days before it again was listed as sold out and the other one was only open for 1 or 2 days before being sold out again...so it must pay to check back often.

On at least 2 occasions excursions that were sold out for our June cruise were opened back up. One stayed open for several days before it again was listed as sold out and the other one was only open for 1 or 2 days before being sold out again...so it must pay to check back often.

I'm glad you were able to get your excursions. I hope I will be as fortunate! I'll consistently check on the excursion status. Thanks for responding with hopeful news!