Concierge Allure of the seas

OBRN1

Hello

I am looking for the email if anyone has it for the concierge on Allure of the Seas. Usually I get an email from them and have not received it as of yet. Im less than two weeks out from departure.

thank you

Melissa

Hello

I am looking for the email if anyone has it for the concierge on Allure of the Seas. Usually I get an email from them and have not received it as of yet. Im less than two weeks out from departure.

thank you

Melissa

Concierge info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried to send an e-mail to the concierge aboard our ship for our up coming cruises. The e-mail was returned.I called Royal and spoke with Antonita who asked why I wanted to contact them. I told her that my husband had questions and he is not here now. Antonita responded He didn't tell you what he wanted? I told her NO. She asked if I was in a suite and a few other questions. So in a nut shelll, I was told I can't get a hold of any concierge. My questions can be answered on the ship.

I tried to send an e-mail to the concierge aboard our ship for our up coming cruises. The e-mail was returned.I called Royal and spoke with Antonita who asked why I wanted to contact them. I told her that my husband had questions and he is not here now. Antonita responded He didn't tell you what he wanted? I told her NO. She asked if I was in a suite and a few other questions. So in a nut shelll, I was told I can't get a hold of any concierge. My questions can be answered on the ship.

I don't understand that answer because I was just able to contact a concierge via email on a recent cruise.