Dining Rotation 10-day Wonder

utexonah

I'm trying to figure out what we can expect for dining rotations on our upcoming Hawaii cruise. We have 10 nights. The first 5 days are at sea, then 5 ports. What should we plan for dressing?

My guess is, for a 10 night cruise, you'll have a formal and a semi-formal night. As well as the Pirate night.

The order of the dining rooms, typically, on the Wonder is Animator's, followed by Parrot Cay, followed by Triton's, followed by Animator's.......and on and on.

On our 14 night Hawaii cruise there was one repeated night (our rotation was APTAPTAPTTAPTA). Don't know if they will do that for your cruise or not. Or just do a straight APT.

The variations were APTAPTAPTTAPTA; PTAPTAPTAAPTAP; and TAPTAPTAPPTAPT.

The only "dress code" for Disney is "no swimwear or tank tops for dinner". Beyond that, you'll see all manner of dress in the dining rooms (even on formal nights).

You have a couple of options--you can call DCL and find out what is scheduled or you can go with the guess of one formal, one semi, and the rest cruise casual/pirate.

On the unusual cruises, we've had all sorts of combinations of when to eat where. Sometimes they follow a standard rotation of 1-2-3-1-2-3 repeatedly. Other times, there are repeat restaurants in the middle 1-2-3-1-1-2-3-1-2-3.

IMHO it doesn't really matter where I'm seated when. You'll be in each restaurant 3 times and one a 4th time. Your KTTW and tickets will tell you where and when, and your server will remind you each evening as to where you'll be the next day.