Price?

CanadianMAG

When talking with my TA, we were talking about price. She made the comment if prices go down I will get a refund. She booked me at a rate the same as the HAL website, so is that what I will look at when determaning if it went down or not??

At what time frame can there be a refund? Up the cruise date? or final payment?

Or, are the odds to low that it probably won't go down. We are sailing May 28 eastern carribean on the Zuiderdam

Based on what I've read here on Cruise Critic, with some of the experiences some folks have had, you would be well-served to get any such promises in writing, as fully-described as you feel necessary to preclude your being disappointed later.

The same has happened to us, we got the price quoted on the website, but if you compare that now, the exchange (US to Cdn.) has changed to the better for Cdn's, but on the website it is still about 1.3. My price was great back last Feb and the discount was good, but the rate should be down some and it hasn't changed. I was told that in whatever currency the TA booked the trip in, that is what we will pay. So far, because of the good price we got we are about even. My TA has said they will watch out for us and if the situation gets in our favour she will take care of it. It hope so, because I have been advised to cancel and rebook, but I don't want to go through all that trouble. We will just have to wait till the final payment to see.

Archived