How to see your OBC before your cruise

pthjudy

It depends on where the OBC came from. If it is from DCL, a Disney Visa, or a travel agent, then it will not appear on anything YOU can see. Your TA will be able to see it if one was used. If not, no one can see it till you actually are on board.

If it is OBC because you paid it into your account in advance, DCL can tell you the amount in advance--and hopefully you kept records as well.

It depends on where the OBC came from. If it is from DCL' date=' a Disney Visa, or a travel agent, then it will not appear on anything YOU can see. Your TA will be able to see it if one was used. If not, no one can see it till you actually are on board.

If it is OBC because you paid it into your account in advance, DCL can tell you the amount in advance--and hopefully you kept records as well.[/quote']

It IS from a TA and now I can stop searching for something that's not there. I will bring the invoice showing the OBC. Thank you.

When you have access to your room, there should be a small card on the desk stating that you have an OBC of X amount from SQZ travel. If you do not see this, go to Guest Services and ask before the ship sails. They will send a research notification to shoreside and get an answer for you.

When you have access to your room' date=' there should be a small card on the desk stating that you have an OBC of X amount from SQZ travel. If you do not see this, go to Guest Services and ask before the ship sails. They will send a research notification to shoreside and get an answer for you.[/quote']

Again, thank you.

I got a little card on my door on the second day of the cruise that had the OBC amount. We had booked onboard the year before.

The only time we have not had the card in our room upon boarding was when the stateroom host messed up and didn't get it there before we arrived. Once, he tried to give us a card from someone who had been in the room the week before! Yeah, we've had a couple crazy incidents, but generally it is there when you enter the room. If not, check with GS.