Aurea Balcony vs. Aurea Suite

mafig

I even did a search on this and no one else seemed to have asked this question, so maybe it's just me.

Isn't having a Aurea Balcony category and a Aurea Suite category confusing?

Can you tell me the differences?

Room size? I notice that some (most) of the Aurea Balconies are in the forward section of the ship. Isn't this less desirable? Are this cabins nicer than the other balconies? What features/amenities do they have vs. the other balconies.

What is the size of the Aurea suites? I notice they all seem to be in the very front of the ship. Some/most don't have balconies. What size are they? How do they compare with the YC suites?

I know .... so many questions. But I'm confused.:o

I even did a search on this and no one else seemed to have asked this question, so maybe it's just me.

Isn't having a Aurea Balcony category and a Aurea Suite category confusing?

Can you tell me the differences?

Room size?

I notice that some (most) of the Aurea Balconies are in the forward section of the ship. Isn't this less desirable? Are this cabins nicer than the other balconies? What features/amenities do they have vs. the other balconies.

What is the size of the Aurea suites? I notice they all seem to be in the very front of the ship. Some/most don't have balconies. What size are they? How do they compare with the YC suites?

I know .... so many questions. But I'm confused.:o

It would help immensely if you said what ship you are talking about

If you mean Divina

AUREA BALCONIES

1) why are the Aurea forward?

Then the Aurea balconies are at the front so as to minimise overhead noise, which is a problem with deck 13 , and to eliminate the problem of the deck 14 overhang, a major problem for many deck 13 balconies and to some extent some deck 12 balconies as well.

The YC is forward because this a desirable part of the ship, just as the stern balconies are desirable.

2) Room size

Aurea balconies are exactly the same dimensions as most of the other balcony cabins 192sq ft, balcony 42 sq ft

They are smaller than YC1 suites and much smaller than YC2 and YC3 suites.

3 ) Features

They come with the aurea experience as distinct from other balconies which have the Bella or fantastica experience

See this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2224649

AUREA SUITES

These are all former yacht club suites and have been downgraded to Aurea Suites. So these compare well except on service levels

They are all larger (~225 sq ft up to~ 510 sq ft) than Aurea balconies and most DON'T have a balcony , but instead have panoramic windows.

I think this answers most of your questions

Pete

Edited by Skier52