Fish extenders..

4man7

I am taking a disny cruise on the Fantasy this December. Fish extender, does anyone know how to sign up foe it. I have been on the DIS we sight and just can' to figure out what to do . is there another way to sign up foe it?

I am taking a disny cruise on the Fantasy this December. Fish extender, does anyone know how to sign up foe it. I have been on the DIS we sight and just can' to figure out what to do . is there another way to sign up foe it?

Someone on your cruise meet has to volunteer to organize and start one.

This will be our first ever cruise. What is a Fish Extender? I have seen several questions related to it, but nothing detailing what it is.

Thanks!

Outside your door onboard is a message holder. In most cases this is shaped like a fish.

A Fish Extender is a hanging pocket organizer-type thing.

AFAIK, FEs got their start on another forum and their cruise meet threads. Here on Cruise Critic, the Roll Calls are where people who will be cruising on the same cruise as you would "meet" up and talk about the cruise, and maybe organize some group activities. One of those would be FE exchanges.

Someone from the group will volunteer to maintain the FE list. And everyone who wishes to participate will sign up. The idea is you drop little gifts in the FE pockets (sort of "Secret Santa") for the others on your list and you get gifts from them. It's just a fun activity.