Palma Mallorca Port

Does anyone know if there are restaurants/bars/cafes right at the port where you can go for a drink and some tapas within a very short walk (5 minutes). With only a few hours in port since Epic changed their times. ,no time for a tour but it would be nice to get off the ship for an hour or two and get a taste of local flavor without going into town.

We were there a few years ago with NCL and had 4 hours. We got of the ship and got on the hop on hop off bus and did 1 tour around the city then disembarked at the marina which had restaurants and bar and walked back to the ship. If I remember correctly it was more like 15-20 minute walk.

Yes there are bars and cafes along the waterfront at the port in Palma but I would say it is slightly more than a 5 minute walk. They face the main road and marina which stretch quite some way along the coast next to the port.

We were there a few years ago with NCL and had 4 hours. We got of the ship and got on the hop on hop off bus and did 1 tour around the city then disembarked at the marina which had restaurants and bar and walked back to the ship. If I remember correctly it was more like 15-20 minute walk.

Thanks for the responses. We originally thought about taking the HOHO bus so may still do that. We weren't sure how long it would take. thanks for the info

We were there in 2013. We got off the ship and turned left and found a small mall. Had we turned right instead and headed toward the church, we would have found the tourist area full of shops and restaurants!

There were also tons of drivers with books full of photos of where they would take you for the day and for how much right outside the terminal.

• 2 weeks later...
We were there in 2013. We got off the ship and turned left and found a small mall. Had we turned right instead and headed toward the church, we would have found the tourist area full of shops and restaurants!

There were also tons of drivers with books full of photos of where they would take you for the day and for how much right outside the terminal.

Baseball Momma of 4 - Funny that we were there then - but of course you know that.

We got off and walked as well easy to get around. We there again in August on Anthem of Seas with an overnight stay so looking for some suggestions for the evening....

Baseball Momma of 4 - Funny that we were there then - but of course you know that.

We got off and walked as well easy to get around. We there again in August on Anthem of Seas with an overnight stay so looking for some suggestions for the evening....

I want to know when you are going to come sail the Caribbean ;)

We must do it next year so we can meet up!!! will get Paul onto it:)

Noah and I will be on the Vista 5/24 - 6/3 so don't come then! :p

Actually, if the flights stay the same, we might have an extended layover in London or Paris on our way over to Athens.:p