Vista Havana Interior Room

Tyfani

We are looking to stay in one of these rooms and I am wondering about the noise level with the bar just in the other side. We've stayed under a bar once..... Never again. That's when I learned to pick my own room :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

i had room 5214. i didn't notice too much noise coming from the bar. i could hear it more in the bathroom for some reason. we stayed up most nights until after the bar was closed. but didn't really notice it when we were in the room getting ready for dinner and that was when there was a band playing inside.

We had one when we cruised on her in the Med.

Fabulous cabin !

Havana only pool area is well worth a bit of noise you might hear.

We could hear the beat of the music (not very loud) and it didn't bother us at all.

They knock off earlier than other bars if I remember correctly.

We didn't want any noise so we picked room 7247. We had the 6th floor as a buffer so no noise whatsoever. We liked it so much that we booked the same exact room on the Horizon when it sails out of New York in July. Btw this room is a 2 person occupancy.

:cool:

We are looking to stay in one of these rooms and I am wondering about the noise level with the bar just in the other side. We've stayed under a bar once..... Never again. That's when I learned to pick my own room :)

Had room 5218, never heard a peep from the Havana bar area at night. We would not sail the Vista unless we could get a Havana. We think the Magic is better. The Havana area is the only thing that made the Vista cruise O.K. for us:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

Wife and I stayed in Havana over Thanksgiving cruise...Wonderful experience. You will love it. We spent so much time at the pool area we barely used our balcony. The advantage of the balcony was that it allowed you room entry from porch...so it saved alot of steps coming back from pool area. But we agreed we likely would book an inside Havana next time...save some money as well!!

Hi firemanbobswife. Do you have pics of your room that you can share? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was actually my friend’s cabin and somehow I didn’t manage to get any pics of it. However, I did find these on another site before our cruise. They’re not mine but it is the same cabin and it looks just like this.

d020bb753943ae7c37cefe46be6fe112.jpg

e52aad0fa035874bf41764d63c26ee9a.jpg

e1a5762615397abd65e38610f10da44b.jpg

cb48eed36a8c98d451f36c261b8c5a35.jpg

69eb993f02d8c1ab9b9ef4f8372a2958.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
;p If you are not staying in the Havana section can the public still utilize the Havana bar?

The inside portion of the Havana Bar is accessible to all passengers all day/night. Its just the outside area (behind the inside bar) which is off-limits to non-havana guests until 7pm daily

How does the access to the Havana Pool work? Do you need to swipe your room key to access?

See my response to same question you also posted....I am unsure if there is a rear door that accesses the pool area if you have a inside cabin on Deck 5...I'm thinking there is...if not...you would just circle out and access through the bar

How does the access to the Havana Pool work? Do you need to swipe your room key to access?

you exit through the bar. you have to wear the bracelet that will come with the room. there are pool attendants who work the area all week. if they don't see you with the bracelet they will ask to see your sail and sign card which will have a Havana sticker on it. basically they know who is there everyday. and if someone comes in that hasn't been in the area all week and doesn't have a bracelet they will go over and talk to them to see if they should be there.

Hi,

I cruised with my boyfriend on Vista in May 2017. We had interior cabin 5226. We did hear music and loud beats from the bar every night. It bothered us a lot. We are early sleepers because we like to wake up early to enjoy the day.

I loved the Havana private area, I was almost always by myself in hot tub at different times of the day, plenty of loungers to relax. Went to see what is was like on Lido and OMG I was glad I had access to Havana area, much more quiet.

I love Havana but I will absolutely not book again interior Havana cabin on Deck 5.