Thalassotherapy pool on Magic

psouthcomb

Does anyone knows what time of day the spa thalassotherapy pool closes or can you go at any time.? Do you think it is worth the week long pass? Thinking about getting it on Magic in September.
I just checked yesterday. It closes at 10pm every night according to the Fun Times from a January 2017 cruise.

Does anyone knows what time of day the spa thalassotherapy pool closes or can you go at any time.? Do you think it is worth the week long pass? Thinking about getting it on Magic in September.

It opens when the spa opens and only you can answer that question.

On the dream, we had booked a reg balcony on deck 11, it was less expensive to upgrade to a spa balcony on 12 than buy a weeks pass for the spa... we used the T pool and other available amenities daily.......we have booked a spa balcony for our next cruise which is on the Magic!!

We got a spa cabin on our most recent cruise on the Magic and we loved it! If we dont get a spa cabin again we will get a spa pass. I love the suanas! And a little fun was, I was in the Tpool and we were in some choppy waters and it made a wave pool.

So what does the day pass include? Saunas, pool... ? Never have seen the spa
There are several YouTube videos that walk you through the thermal suite, but they're a bit deficient. I think I got a better view by viewing a video of the Carnival Dream spa:

(Follow it through the full set of four videos... they should come up one after the other.)

It is different, though: On Carnival Dream, the spa and gym are both on both levels, split (roughly) starboard and port, while on Carnival Magic the split is more by level, the gym below and the spa above. The following video is from the Carnival Magic, but I find the camera operator deficient and the correspondent inept. I'd go so far as to watch it with the sound off.