Will We Be Able To Watch The Caroline Panthers Play On The Valor?

WeWant2BCruzin

Slightly off topic, but does the Magic get ESPN in cabins or the sports bar or somewhere else?

thanks

on the pride last year ESPN was on at the sports bar but not in the rooms, not sure if it's different on the magic

Settle down. You don't need to write a book on this and I won't read it. I was clearly looking at the wrong week. Fox has the double header and they only have 1 late game listed. That's all that needs to be said. They will show the Panthers/Cardinals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was pretty much all that was said by LadyBeBop in which I agreed with while replying to that comment saying Denver right now is the only market not airing the game. which you replied with a bunch of errors that could have easily confused people

I imagine the Saints play on the Dream/Triumph more? Who Dat!! Cam Newton is such a sore loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think those ships get Florida stations and will get whatever games are televised in south Florida. I know Elation out of New Orleans got Florida stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Saint Greg

A battle of the Backup QB's perhaps.

I'm not sure who Minnesota has but I am not unhappy with Dak. He's looked great in preseason. I don't have any illusions that this is our year but I've been saying they need to start grooming a young gun for a couple years now and it looks like he'll get his trial by fire and probably be better for it in the coming years.

I hate that Tony may be going out on his back and never got to the big game but it's time for him to take it easy and let the new guy start learning.

I'm not sure who Minnesota has but I am not unhappy with Dak. He's looked great in preseason. I don't have any illusions that this is our year but I've been saying they need to start grooming a young gun for a couple years now and it looks like he'll get his trial by fire and probably be better for it in the coming years.

I hate that Tony may be going out on his back and never got to the big game but it's time for him to take it easy and let the new guy start learning.

The Vikings backup is Shaun Hill. Romo is supposed to be back by December. Personally I think he should consider retiring. As for Dak keep in mind preseason is preseason. Defenses aren't game planning for him....and his touchdown to Witten last week was thrown right to the defender...Witten bailed him out. Don't be surprised if that's an interception in the regular season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000690380/Can-t-Miss-Play-Prescott-finds-Witten-over-the-top

Edited by Saint Greg

No, you have to be a good team like Denver before they put you on.:D:D

This! Lol. Go Broncos!

Most of the ships show the Miami locals on TV; however, the Virgin Islands locals were showing on TV on my last Carnival cruise. So the best bet would be to find out what the local Miami channels are showing that day. You also might be able to talk the bartender into showing it in the sports bar if you make it worth his while (they have channel options not available elsewhere on the ship). And it can't hurt to speak with the cruise director upon boarding the ship to express your interests.

I do have a thought (and it's something OP doesn't want to see happen).

At one time, didn't Carnival pick up the Denver stations fleet-wide?

That was a long time ago that Carnival showed the Denver locals. They usually show the Miami locals now, although on my last Carnival cruise the Virgin Islands locals were on TV.

Edited by winddawn

The Vikings backup is Shaun Hill. Romo is supposed to be back by December. Personally I think he should consider retiring. As for Dak keep in mind preseason is preseason. Defenses aren't game planning for him....and his touchdown to Witten last week was thrown right to the defender...Witten bailed him out. Don't be surprised if that's an interception in the regular season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000690380/Can-t-Miss-Play-Prescott-finds-Witten-over-the-top

Yep, in my head I've already conceded we need learning and growing this season (and probably next) so those INTs won't hurt my feelings. As long as he learns from them. Aikman was a #1 pick and he went 0-fer his first year lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I love seeing him whine all game to the refs....6'5" 250lbs and him whining like an 8 yr old because "he got a wittle boo-boo, Denver isn't playing nice in the sandbox with me, they are hurting me mommy"

pull up them big boy pants and suck it up buttercup

Edited by First and Ten

I love seeing him whine all game to the refs....6'5" 250lbs and him whining like an 8 yr old because "he got a wittle boo-boo, Denver isn't playing nice in the sandbox with me, they are hurting me mommy"

pull up them big boy pants and suck it up buttercup

I was just having a little fun. I did not expect this type of sentiment for that part of the country. But, I suppose it is normal after his behavior after the superbowl.

I was just having a little fun. I did not expect this type of sentiment for that part of the country. But, I suppose it is normal after his behavior after the superbowl.

His behavior after the SB, his behavior when they were down 24 pts a few yrs ago, scores a TD and celebrates. His attitude of "Don't pay attention to my team, pay attention to me"....he needs to learn his place, hopefully Denver reminded him

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by First and Ten