Le Cirque on Koningsdam

seapointer

I have not seen any mention whether they are doing Le Cirque on the K'dam. If yes, what are they charging and is the menu the same as the other ships? (Actually, has it changed since we last did it 3 years ago?)

Menu changed two years ago and is the same on all HAL ships since it is "certified" and trained by the NY Le Cirque Restaurant. Price is $49.

Here is the menu to include the wine list:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LeCirque.pdf

I have not seen any mention whether they are doing Le Cirque on the K'dam. If yes, what are they charging and is the menu the same as the other ships? (Actually, has it changed since we last did it 3 years ago?)

Menu changed two years ago and is the same on all HAL ships since it is "certified" and trained by the NY Le Cirque Restaurant. Price is $49.

Here is the menu to include the wine list:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LeCirque.pdf

We are on the 10 day Kdam starting November 13th. When I go to HAL site to make specialty dining reservations, there is not an option for Le Cirque. There is one night the Pinnacle Grill offers De Librije for $69. I had to pull up each night of the cruise to find which night De Librije was offered. It doesn't appear that Le Cirque is offered for our cruise. If you have booked a cruise and it is close enough to sailing that HAL has reservations open for dining, you might be able to look to see if Le Cirque is offered for your particular cruise.