Majesty

Am thinking of taking a two week cruise on Majesty in October. I appreciate she is an "old ship".

The plan is to book an outside cabin, but they look so tiny ....is it worth booking an outside plus giving us a little extra space?

(Only 2 of us).

Also what power sockets are available?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Majesty - have been on all the Thomson ships except Celebration and Majesty is still our favourite. Well worth paying the bit extra for an outside plus cabin - the basic inside we had in October seemed very small when we first arrived after the plus we had had previously but we soon adapted. I know there were European sockets (that is all we use) but not sure whether the others were UK or US types - sorry.

if the room is important to you, yes go for a bigger cabin. Some cabins have an English plug for the tv but best of advice (due to position of plug, some phone chargers are too bulky - trust me, get there and you will understand) get a mini extension lead with two English plug sockets and one basic European adapter. (poundland for both). Majesty 5 times. love it.

if the room is important to you, yes go for a bigger cabin. Some cabins have an English plug for the tv but best of advice (due to position of plug, some phone chargers are too bulky - trust me, get there and you will understand) get a mini extension lead with two English plug sockets and one basic European adapter. (poundland for both). Majesty 5 times. love it.

Many thanks for your helpful replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It was mentioned aboard that she will be cruising the greek islands etc next year.

Supposed to be replacing Crystal in Cuba next year, looks like Crystal is having a long lay up, maybe refurb.

Olympia and Nefelli doing the Greek island hopping.

That was the schedule announced a while ago anyway.