Sunshine hub app.....

ccdaniel2707

From what I have read, the app is awesome $5.00 per cruise. It has everything that is going on at your finger tips. Also if you can review your sail and sign account, chat with other people in your party that also has the app and signed up. I am so excited that this is coming as I have read that the Sunshine does not have interactive TV's! :)

The Hub app is awesome. Very helpful. You can chat with anyone on the ship that's activated the feature, (you add them by their chat ID) you can review your account, check open times for dining, see what shows are playing, and generally what's going on on the ship. One thing I wish it had was the MDR menu.

this is great news, do you know if the hub app works on a ipod touch? we have 3 with smart phones and one with a dumb phone....for all of us to communicate will be great!

we are on the 10/23 sailing!

• 2 weeks later...
You found it for the Sunshine? The Play store is currently only showing it for the Breeze :(

The app will work for the Sunshine or any ship Carnival has activated the service on (assuming Carnival keeps to their timeline).

Edited by lizardhowson

I was finally able to add the App to my iPad. I was reading some of the reviews from people who used it on the Breeze, and everyone loved it. However, everyone was saying to be sure to add the App before boarding, because it will not download once you are on the ship.

Edited by INCHARGE

The App does currently say it is for the Breeze, but you can go ahead and download it. The Breeze was the beta test ship for the App and it will be going fleet wide over the next year. Download it now, it will work on any ship once the service is put on that ship.

For Apple devices: It is an iPhone app, so if you search for it as an iPad App, you won't find it. It will work on your iPad, just need to search for it as an "iPhone" App.

It should work on an Apple iPod as well as it uses the ships Wi-Fi, not cellular, network.

For Apple devices: It is an iPhone app, so if you search for it as an iPad App, you won't find it. It will work on your iPad, just need to search for it as an "iPhone" App..

^^ This ^^

Most iPhone apps will run on iPad, but you must search under iPhone platform to see them available for download in iTunes. iTunes 1.01 stuff

I don't get it. Funtimes is free, and if I want to talk to someone i will just go talk to them. And my phone goes in the safe about 30 seconds ofter I am inthe cabin and stays there.

Edited by Thebosn1

I don't get it. Funtimes is free, and if I want to talk to someone i will just go talk to them. And my phone goes in the safe about 30 seconds ofter I am inthe cabin and stays there.

My husband took my small bag with my S&S card in it and disappeared for three hours. Had to go to guest services and beg for another card just to get into my cabin and buy a drink. I'll have three kids on our next cruise as well. If I don't know where someone is, how can I "just go talk to them."? You can bet we'll be using this.

My husband took my small bag with my S&S card in it and disappeared for three hours. Had to go to guest services and beg for another card just to get into my cabin and buy a drink. I'll have three kids on our next cruise as well. If I don't know where someone is, how can I "just go talk to them."? You can bet we'll be using this.

I see. I guess in that situation it would be nice to be able to contact your people directly. When I sail, it's just me and my wife and we are never that desperate to find each other haha!

I rely on technology as much as the next person, I just try to get away from all of that when I'm on vacation. I even hate that big stupid TV with the news on it.

Don't worry about it then. You clearly aren't the target customer. The $5 chat is a great feature for big groups and families that want to coordinate things. My wife and I use texting now, but $5 each for chat is cheaper than 25¢ per text sent (free receive) over the course of a cruise.