Divina: Bowling - Formula 1 Simulator - 4D Cinema Package

CarlaMasterson

Personally I would skip it. the bowling alley/lane is closed almost any time the ship is moving (the motion messes up with the pin mechanism). On our many sea days it was down/broken 50% of the time then.

The F1 simulator wasn't working right the day we went either.

The 4D simulator had several broken chairs and the camera seemed out of alignment.

We did the "bowling" and my kids 8 and 5 loved it.....I was hoping for the package this year, so I can't wait to hear if they did in fact discontinue it.

Had an online chat with an MSC agent, who confirmed that a package is available for $40/cabin, which seems like an awesome price to me.

We purchased on cruise. Cost is $60 up at the F1 simulators. If you spend anytime in the Sports Bar it will pay for itself. Bowling is $8 per swipe. 2 kids playing together is $16.

We checked at one point and our kids and nephews had played like 30 games with still a few days left. 4D has a couple decent shows, F1 we never did as it always had a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My family and I were on Fantasia from Dubai on 17th Dec and had intended to purchase the vouchers for the F1 simulator and 4D cinema which we understood were available for the Virtual World on board. We tried twice one morning and again the next afternoon but on each visit to Deck 16 the attractions were locked and no member of staff to be seen anywhere even though the daily programme stated it would be open from 09.00-20.00. On enquiring at Guest Services we were told we had to report to them and they would then get a member of staff to meet us there and open up - why this was not made clear in the daily programme I cannot understand, after all we are not mind readers. We were told when we finally found this out that the equipment was not working - thank goodness we did not buy the vouchers it would not have been value for money. In the end we put some money on the twin grandsons cruise cards and on the very few occasions the equipment was working they enjoyed themselves but once it was used up we did not replenish it as the F1 simulator was Euros 8 a go!! Luckily we had packed table tennis equipment and had a lot of fun with this and the twins even linked up with some others from the Teen Club and played matches with new found friends.

This was our experience but of course others may be more fortunate.

Suzanne