Oasis Dinner Menu

We will be traveling July 18, 2015 on Oasis of the Seas, Western Caribbean. We want to schedule 1 maybe 2 specialty restaurants in advance for dinner.

We are trying to find out what is being served each day, in the main dining room(s), so we can determine which days to skip eating there and reserve a specialty restaurant.

In the past, we didn't want to skip Lobster night, Prime Rib night, or Seafood medley night.

If you have a copy of the main dining room menus and don't mind sharing them, please let me know. Thank you!

We will be traveling July 18, 2015 on Oasis of the Seas, Western Caribbean. We want to schedule 1 maybe 2 specialty restaurants in advance for dinner.

We are trying to find out what is being served each day, in the main dining room(s), so we can determine which days to skip eating there and reserve a specialty restaurant.

In the past, we didn't want to skip Lobster night, Prime Rib night, or Seafood medley night.

If you have a copy of the main dining room menus and don't mind sharing them, please let me know. Thank you!

This is what I have for the menu order and formal nights:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimento, Shiitake, Jasmine (formal), Basil, Pomodoro.

These are the menus. Note that there may be some differences as this was published a couple of years ago:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

We're on the same cruise, so excited about this final countdown to the 18th! We signed up for the Meet & Mingle, so hope to see you there.

I too was wondering about menus in the Main Dining Room, and saw a number of posts, I should have made a note of the links. Some said the order of the menus was: Mojo (prime rib), Saffron, Pimiento, ****ake, Jasmine (lobster night), Basil, Pomodore. The sample menus are on the RCCI site. I'm thinking others will give you more precise info.

Sandy

Thank you very much for the speedy reply. Sandy, My wife and I are both signed up for the meet & mingle. (Glenn & Jo Ann). There will probably be many more of our travelers there with us since we are traveling with a group of 32 family and friends. See you there.:)

Thank you very much for the speedy reply. Sandy, My wife and I are both signed up for the meet & mingle. (Glenn & Jo Ann). There will probably be many more of our travelers there with us since we are traveling with a group of 32 family and friends. See you there.:)

Wow, nice group! See you soon.

Sandy & Steve

Can you explain what the following dining codes refer too:

I know a couple

Mojo (prime rib)

Saffron -

Pimiento -

****ake -

Jasmine (lobster night)

Basil -

Pomodore-

Thanks a million!

Good question, I forgot to mention those are the names Royal gives to each evening's menu. Sorry about the ***aka, I misspelled shiitake, so it was automatically bleeped out. Sigh...

Sandy