Star breeze electrical

S & LS

Both. And if you have a self adjusting voltage appliance pick up a 2 prong euro adapter so you can use that one too. There is also an outlet thats kind of hidden on the wall next to the bed. Perfect for newer CPAPs. Again you would need a euro two prong. You do not need a power converter, just the plug.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Both. And if you have a self adjusting voltage appliance pick up a 2 prong euro adapter so you can use that one too. There is also an outlet thats kind of hidden on the wall next to the bed. Perfect for newer CPAPs. Again you would need a euro two prong. You do not need a power converter, just the plug.

CPAPs?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

CPAPs?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Breathing apparatus for people who have sleep apnea. [emoji42] No more snoring!

Edited by sb44

Is the 110 outlet located in the bathroom? I will be bringing my hair appliances.

Best I remember it's at the desk and they have drawer with hair dryer right there as well as mirror. I think the outlet in the bathroom was only for electric shaver. I bring my own dual voltage light travel dryer as I just manage better with it but theirs is fine if you don't want to bother. One thing I do bring are battery operated tea lights to have in bathroom at night. There are no night lights and it's dark in there. Have fun.

Thanks sb44! I'm like you with bringing my own hair dryer! As long as I have a mirror near the plug, I'll be happy. We will be on the Rome to Rome cruise leaving August 1st and staying 3 nights pre cruise in Rome. Last year we were on the Wind Spirit in Tahiti and there were an abundance of 110 outlets. 😊

Thanks sb44! I'm like you with bringing my own hair dryer! As long as I have a mirror near the plug, I'll be happy. We will be on the Rome to Rome cruise leaving August 1st and staying 3 nights pre cruise in Rome. Last year we were on the Wind Spirit in Tahiti and there were an abundance of 110 outlets. 😊

Would love to hear from you when you return. We're doing September b2b Barcelona to Venice which includes many of the same ports of your Rome to Rome. I'm im process of tour and guide planning so would love to know what's great and what's not. Have a wonderful cruise.

We are doing Barcelona Venice next year and would appreciate any excursion information you come up with both pre and post cruise.

Also re the Breeze plugs, we bring a short extension cord since I remember the outlet being slightly recessed and the cord gives you multiple outlets

• 1 month later...