Conquest - riviera deck

abby1257

We always choose deck 2. In the middle of the ship. We never hear any noise at all .Never felt any vibrations.My husband has been working on bigger ships for 30 years. .He swears by the middle. I hope this helps.. we are booked on the conquest October 28 ,2017 sailing. I hope this post helps in your decision

We always choose deck 2. In the middle of the ship. We never hear any noise at all .Never felt any vibrations.My husband has been working on bigger ships for 30 years. .He swears by the middle. I hope this helps.. we are booked on the conquest October 28 ,2017 sailing. I hope this post helps in your decision

Be careful on Conquest Class ships of what is above you on Deck 2. The galley is on 3 and you do NOT want to be under that if you like sleep.

I have not been on the conquest but have been on riviera deck on conquest class ships, and it is my preferred deck. I dont do balcony rooms, price is a big factor for me since I cruise solo, and pay the price for two while I am solo in the room and dining room.

I have had either ocean view (window) staterooms or port hole rooms on Riviera deck, and sometimes have had porthole rooms on main deck 2. Riviera deck rooms, whether inside, ocean view or port hole rooms, are always quieter, and remain my preferred deck. Just my personal opinion though.

We usually try and get one of the Aft rooms on the Main deck, because of the extra room. It has a port hole and if you look, the room is bigger. They are hard to get, because everyone else wants them, so you have to book early. The only time it gets noisy is when you leave port and come into port, other wise it is very quiet. Example is 2470, 2474, 1377 and 2473. They change from ship to ship.

We usually try and get one of the Aft rooms on the Main deck, because of the extra room. It has a port hole and if you look, the room is bigger. They are hard to get, because everyone else wants them, so you have to book early. The only time it gets noisy is when you leave port and come into port, other wise it is very quiet. Example is 2470, 2474, 1377 and 2473. They change from ship to ship.

Porthole cabins are all the way forward with round windows. None of the cabins you listed have round windows and actually 1377 is an inside. I have stayed in 2470 4 times and my family in 2473. They are big but a LOT of noise and vibration and not only when docking, but also when going at a high speed.

Thanks. I Am on the same cruise and have never had a deck 2 cabin. We do this time towards the middle front

Sent from my iPhone using Forums