Cabins on Spirit for four?

ctnurse

Looking to book a balcony cabin for my family of four and it looks like the only rooms for four are inside or oceanview? And the only connecting rooms are balconies or suites? I would book a balcony and an inside, but don't feel comfortable with my 5 year old sleeping across the hall with her 14 year old brother.

Why do they make the smallest cabins on board for four and not connecting? I am missing something?

The Spirit is a very old ship, built for the Asian market. That's just the way they built them back then. Newer ships have many more options for groups of 4.

Ugh! The Spirit has a cruise with a wonderful itinerary and many new ports for us.

Ugh! The Spirit has a cruise with a wonderful itinerary and many new ports for us.

My family had wanted to do that itinerary as well but the cabin situation has also kept us from it. Check out RCCL Med itineraries. All cabin types available for 4.

My family had wanted to do that itinerary as well but the cabin situation has also kept us from it. Check out RCCL Med itineraries. All cabin types available for 4.

I looked at the RCCL Med cruises and there was only one that I really liked, but it was more expensive and didn't include drinks. DH and I like our pre-dinner drinks and wine with dinner, which really adds up on a 10+day cruise.

We've been on the Spirit 5 or 6 times in Balcony cabins as well as ,outsides and insides. We love the ship but the cabins are small. We once took our Grandson (18 at the time) in a Balcony and when the roll out bed was rolled out there was no floor space to get to the balcony and certainly 4 in an standard outside or inside would be "Cosy" to say the least.