Urgent: Chips and salsa emergency

Desperate for answers and I can't seem to find any anywhere for our Mexican snack needs.

Are chips and or salsa and or queso and or guacamole available anywhere on the ship at any time of the cruise?! (Disney wonder to be specific)

If not we can bring our own but just wanted to know if anyone has seen any recently on board.

THANKS IN ADVANCE YALL

Desperate for answers and I can't seem to find any anywhere for our Mexican snack needs.

Are chips and or salsa and or queso and or guacamole available anywhere on the ship at any time of the cruise?! (Disney wonder to be specific)

If not we can bring our own but just wanted to know if anyone has seen any recently on board.

THANKS IN ADVANCE YALL

There's typically chips and salsa in Promenade Lounge and Diversions late night (10 o'clock or so).

Not sure you can find it really any other time.

THANKS IN ADVANCE YALL

You may find them at the buffet, or a quick service outlet on deck.

They have them for sale on the Fantasy in O'Gill's, and may be part of the late night buffet in Diversions.

I would bring them with you if it is important to you.

Just remember no perishable food is allowed to be brought aboard!

ex techie

On our last cruise, chips and various dips were available in the Promenade Lounge about 5 and in both the Promenade Lounge and the adult nightclub area about 11.

There are also a couple appetizers that are basically a fancy version of chips and dips.

Chips and salsa were available on the Wonder at approximately 5 pm or 6 pm in Diversions, as well as Promenade Lounge. We last sailed on the Wonder for the May 1, 2016 westbound Panama Canal cruise.

Edited by Granana

THANKS IN ADVANCE YALL

I love chips...and i also love salsa...just not together.. sometimes i even lick the salt off the chips then dip them in the salsa cause the salsa is pretty salty anyway...

a girl i know used to love cool ranch Doritos..she had a habit of "claiming" a entire bag as hers...so she would lick the seasoning off the Doritos and not eat them...she would put them back in the bag to eat later... well.. one day her little sister went to the cabinet and opened the cool ranch Doritos began to eat them and exclaimed..."these Doritos are so bland!!!!" i cant even taste the cool ranch...me and her sister just laughed and laughed...

does anyone else do this??? or are we just crazy...lol

Best,

Mark

I love chips...and i also love salsa...just not together.. sometimes i even lick the salt off the chips then dip them in the salsa cause the salsa is pretty salty anyway...

Best,

Mark

LOL, I hope you're not a double dipper in the community salsa bowl.

Full disclosure: I used to lick the salt off of potato chips. I also eat the outside an Oh Henry bar first, then the middle.

Not at formal dining night, though. A girl's gotta have standards.