QV Verandah Restaurant

Runaways

Hi. I wonder if any recent passengers have dined in Queen Victoria's Verandah Restaurant and are able to advise if both a la carte and degustation menus are available? Ask.Cunard.com shows differences between QV and QE Verandah offerings - I can't see a degustation menu for QV. Thank you.

Hi. I wonder if any recent passengers have dined in Queen Victoria's Verandah Restaurant and are able to advise if both a la carte and degustation menus are available? Ask.Cunard.com shows differences between QV and QE Verandah offerings - I can't see a degustation menu for QV. Thank you.

I believe that they did on one evening during my last QV cruise. I can't remember the number of courses, but I think there was a different wine with each course.

My OH and I have recently returned, a la carte only available. We were very disappointed with the food. On previous trips it was fabulous. Change in chef perhaps.

Had Carnival not taken enlarged "Vista" class cruise ships to turn into the QE and QV, they might have been able to build one of these!

Of course, we should all know what we are looking at.

VarandaGrill_Pano.jpg

Oh, the column at dead center is the stern mast, but it didn't stop the band and dancing. Today, it's just for catering. :(