Dirty Sanchez

Mjasp

Has anyone been here and if so...

1) Is it on the beach? if so, can you rent chairs and umbrellas and how much?

2) Can you walk from the pier?

3) Is it by Front Street where all the shopping is? and if not, can you walk to Front Street from the pier? also, is there shopping by the pier, specifically Pandora as I get a charm for each port I go to.

Thanks so much

Yes, it's on the beach/boardwalk which is Front Street. Not sure about renting chairs and umbrellas from them but there are plenty of places near by or vendors on the beach to get these from. It's a short walk from the water taxi pier or a longer walk from the cruise ship pier. But not a difficult walk. I believe the Pandora shop is just a short way down the boardwalk from there, so easy to find. Don't know if there's an outlet in the pier shopping or not.

Yes, it's on the beach/boardwalk which is Front Street. Not sure about renting chairs and umbrellas from them but there are plenty of places near by or vendors on the beach to get these from. It's a short walk from the water taxi pier or a longer walk from the cruise ship pier. But not a difficult walk. I believe the Pandora shop is just a short way down the boardwalk from there, so easy to find. Don't know if there's an outlet in the pier shopping or not.

Thank you so much! Is it a nice beach? I don't go in far but just like a clean beach and not much sea weed ao I can see my feet lol.

It's the beach in Phillipsburg. Some people like it. Some says it's too crowded. Some don't like the vendors around. There are verified reports of pollution in places as runoff and sewage seeps into Great Bay. The water looks fine and haven't seen reports of anyone getting sick. Sand is sand. water has no seaweed. Boat traffic around but far enough out to avoid close in swimmers.

Others here may share pictures or different opinions.

Most of the beach chair rentals come with free wifi & drinks for one price. You could also just rent the chairs by themselves. I took the water taxi for $7.00 all day pass. The stores are all in walking distance, I stopped in a bar with wifi had a couple of beers for $2.00 & made some phone calls home.