Cheap Seats - Divina Review: April 8 – 15, 2017

happyscmom

Thank you for a great review. It doesn't matter if you cruise "from the cheap seats," or in the most luxurious suite......any vacation is what you make of it. We did many of our earlier cruises on a very tight budget, and honestly, those were some of our best cruises. We are so looking forward to our first MSC cruise this year:):cool:

Thank you for a great review. It doesn't matter if you cruise "from the cheap seats," or in the most luxurious suite......any vacation is what you make of it. We did many of our earlier cruises on a very tight budget, and honestly, those were some of our best cruises. We are so looking forward to our first MSC cruise this year:):cool:

I agree, after 43 years we still do the cheap seats. We don't like staying in the cabin but for sleeping! We feel it would be a waste of money.

Since we are empty nesters we can sleep, read, have peace and quiet all we want at home!:p

A quick question: what's the temp like at the indoor pool area? I've been in other solarium type pools and found them quite hot. Like a greenhouse....

Thanks

Ron

Thanks! The pool wasn't too hot. On RCL, I find this space miserable, but we really enjoyed it on Divina. There was generally seating there, which wasn't true by the pool.