First Cruise - Advice please

Hi, I am going on my first cruise for over 40 years in November - Cuban Fusion. I am just wondering what happens on the last day. The ship docks in Montego Bay at 08.00 but the flight home is not until 17.00. Are you able to go on a short excursion before the flight? What happens to/do you do with your luggage (hold & hand). Sorry if they are silly questions.

Hello - Thomson sometimes sell a "departure" excursion which will take you on an excursion and then onto the airport for the flight. I did one in Barbados and then wanted to do one for Tenerife however this one was cancelled due to lack of numbers.

Otherwise with a late flight you can stay on the ship until your coach needs to leave for the flight.

With a flight at 17:00 you will probably have to leave about 14:00.

You can visit the local port area and they normally provide secure storage for hand luggage.

They have it run like clockwork when it is time to go home. We have in the past booked a late cabin between the group of us so we had a room for a late shower and freshen up. My sister also used it for her afternoon nap as she found having a sleep helped her keep up with the late nights.

You can leave your hand luggage in a secure place on the ship before your coach departs for the airport if you want to go sightseeing in Montego Bay but you'll need a taxi it's a long walk!!! Best to take a trip if it's offered check on the excursions for your cruise