Wine Package on Azura

jjohnboy32

Hi all fellow Cruise Critics

We set sail on the 3rd for the Norwegian Fjords and have booked a saver fare (I know, I know, sudden in take of breath) and as such we will be freedom dining!

We wanted to but a wine package of 12 bottle for £200 for meal times. Question is - Will we have to eat in the same restaurant each night to make sure we get our wine with Dinner?

:D

My understanding is that they can bring the wine to you no matter which bar you're in, except the buffets in Verona and Valenzia. Not sure about the deck bar, but if you hunt out Blaise (my favourite bar steward) I'm sure he can help you.

Edited by HikingPete

My understanding is that they can bring the wine to you no matter which bar you're in, except the buffets in Verona and Valenzia. Not sure about the deck bar, but if you hunt out Blaise (my favourite bar steward) I'm sure he can help you.

the main wine stocks are held in the main dining restaurant's stores area so that's where they have to get most of the bottles from. However you are generally fine in the paid for speciality dining as well ( I've never had a delay). As for everywhere else you can ring the wine line and ask for it to be somewhere specific and they will sort as far as I'm aware.