If you could change one thing, what would it be?

Laylam

• 2 weeks later...

I like overnights, too. Azamara seems to have way more of them than does Seabourn--but I really enjoy both lines. Luckily came into Venice several days early for Seabourn cruise May 2015-- good thing as my luggage didn't surface for two days. I had learned from a previous experience (its always my bags or my daughter's bags that get lost, never my husband's) to always split up my things and my husband's things equally amongst our bags. But this one time, did not... Never again! Had to wear the same clothes in Venice for 2 days that I wore on the plane from Los Angeles and was a bit chilly. ALWAYS SPLIT UP YOUR CLOTHES between the bags you're travelling with, at least on the flight TO the destination.

The one thing I'd change about Seabourn would be some longer port times. Many of the countries/ports visited have a vibrant nightlife-- if you are just there from 8 am-5pm, you haven't really had a chance to get the real flavor and feel of a place. Having some overnights or 10-11 pm port departures is something I'd find very appealing.