Ceiling heights?

I couldn't find this info anywhere.

What is the ceiling height in the basic suite ( category A1)? Are the ceiling heights the same in all the suites?

Is it higher or lower than those of the departed little sisters? I always felt a little "compressed" by the low ceilings on the former ships. Especially a problem in the gym on the treadmill. :eek:

Thank you.

I couldn't find this info anywhere.

What is the ceiling height in the basic suite ( category A1)? Are the ceiling heights the same in all the suites?

Is it higher or lower than those of the departed little sisters? I always felt a little "compressed" by the low ceilings on the former ships. Especially a problem in the gym on the treadmill. :eek:

Thank you.

I can't help you with the actual height in A1 or V5 suites we have sailed in though they seemed fine to me. Though the V5 feels a lot brighter due to the floor to ceiling glass door/window and glass balustrades on the balcony.

The ceiling in the gym is much higher then the little ships. There are big windows all along the room and I think in the treadmill area there is floor to ceiling windows. These windows have roller blinds so if you are exercising when the sun is coming through at the wrong angle you can alter them.

I have enjoyed watching the ocean and sometimes been lucky enough to see flying fish and dolphins while walking on the treadmill.

Julie

I don't know the actual height in feet and inches, but I do know that the very tall waiter Damir, whose head used to brush the ceiling in the MDR on the little ships, has plenty on clearance on the new ships.

Also climbing the forward stairs, there are 18 steps per deck in the hull, (4, 5 & 6) but only 16 steps in the superstructure (7,8,9,10&11)

That's a bit of "useless information" I never thought I would need😀