Is there a problem with 'My Azamara'

aussie travel bird

Hi

Is anyone having issues logging onto their 'my Azamara' log in. Our two logins no longer take the length of our user names (and yes I do have the correct ones), when I request the user name or password it says there are two usernames registered to that email address (yes that is correct) log an IT request, I follow the web link to the 'report a problem' and fill it out, (it takes me to a Celebrity Site). I have requested this twice in 6 weeks and don't hear anything back. Can someone (Bonnie) help me with who I go to sort this frustrating issue out?

It's my "log into your My Azamara Account that is the issue. I have no problems accessing the Online Check in but it's two different portals. Hopefully Bonnie can sort a contact for me to assist. Nicole the LCV contact is unable to help me.

I'm still waiting to hear. It's the long weekend for thanksgiving, but come Monday I'm back on the case!

I´m also unable to log in.

I called Azamara Germany yesterday and they told me, that I have to use my Crown&Anchor number from RCCL to log in together with my date of birth.

I´ve tried it but no chance for the Azamara Account.

So I have to wait until I´m getting my booking number. The only chance for me to log in and see my profile.